Saturday, January 23, 2010

10 Down!

Here it is, my fat picture for all to see. I wasn't going to post this but I am just so proud of the progress I have made so far. I am still not where I want to be but seeing this just motivates me even more. I have lost 10 lbs since I started working out about 2 months ago. If I continue to loose 10 lbs every two months I will be where I want to be by May. It seems far away but this way im not putting too much pressure on myself to hurry and loose the weight. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who stays with my babies for two hours each day while I go to the gym. I just love him.


8 comments:

Darin and Shannon said...

That is SOOOOOOO awesome! great work!

Rey and Melanie said...

Girl you look SO amazing!! You truly have been working your butt off (literally too) hahaha... Keep up the good work!

Ricki said...

Way to go Heather. Baby weight is so hard to lose sometimes. But you are doing everything right and healthy!

Abrie Mikkelson said...

You go.

Heather said...

You look great Heather!Cant wait to see what you look like in May!

Scott and Mandi said...

That's awesome Heather! Great job!! It's fun to see you at the gym. :) We need to "couples" hang out soon :)

The Vickrey's said...

seriously, great job! You look great! I hope I can do the whole working out thing after baby #2 too! You are an inspiration. Keep it up.

Magi & Tom said...

You look great! I'm so jealous!