Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pumpkins and halloween

We went to the pumpkin patch, went through the corn maze and picked out a couple pumkins, then went home and carved them with some friends. We had fun and Sydnie wanted to take home all the pumpkins.



this looks really funny, I couldnt really position her very well on that hay, but I thought people would want to see her anyway haha






we have been watching all the old seasons of the office that we haven't seen so Greg had it fresh in his mind I guess
The Flintstones

She is Dino even though he is a boy, oh well haha

2 comments:

The Fast Family said...

What awesome costumes!! I like your pumpkins too. Im glad Greg had the office on his mind. :)

Rey and Melanie said...

How fun!! I love how you and Greg always have such awesome costumes. Sydney looks so cute with her little orange hair. The pics of her in the corn maze look way cute!