Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Working out

Yes I have started. So I have been known, in the past, to run and work out and quit after a short while due to "its too cold outside to run" or "im just too tired". Well people not this time, i made a commitment. Not just a commitment to myself but one to the Gym. I paid for 2 years at 24 hr. fitness, which will force me to use it. I also have this wonderful friend who was a personal trainer for a while that comes with me and kicks my butt. Yesterday was day two and I think if I let you all in on this it will also help me keep going to reach my goal. The following will go against what woman are known to do, which is not tell anyone your weight or lie about it. My starting weight is 144lbs, I really want to get down to 115lbs, this is my high school weight. I am 5'3 so I think its what I should be. This will not happen quickly or easily as I am already feeling throughout my whole body right now. I just hope by summer time I will be oozing with confidence in a bathing suit.

6 comments:

Darin and Shannon said...

Way to go Heather!!! You can do it! Thats awesome! Jam knows lots of stuff to make you good and sore all the time too :)h ehe

The Fast Family said...

You can do it Heather!!! I want to get a gym membership so bad maybe after baby #3. Oh Im NOT preggo by the way. We need to run a half marathon together.

Magi & Tom said...

I'll race to to the goal weight! I am trying to loose the same amount of weight you are. A little friendly competition to keep motivated!

HG Photography said...

thanks guys! I need the motivation, what a great idea magi! haha

Melissa said...

thats awesome, I hope it comes off easy for you! you and I have the about the same goal weight but I have about twice as far to go. make sure you keep track of your progress, like post pictures every 10 pounds you lose or something. Its a good motivator for you and everyone reading your blog. I know it helps motivate me when I see others losing weight. have fun with it!

Abrie Mikkelson said...

What? No baby belly before pics? Oh, Heather, you are the ambitious one. I think you are beautiful just the way you are-- really! I know we could all stand to lose a few, but do you really have to lose all that weight? (I'm really just writing this to discourage you from becoming a babe while I veg out here in mediocrity). I do think you are beautiful, though and that's the truth. Love you.