Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Carlie Siara

So I finally found the cord to my camera so I could put these up. Carlie was born 10/8/09 at 10:19pm. I cannot tell you how happy I am to have her out of me! But I am even more happy to have her in my arms. She is such a huge blessing in my life, I love her so much. I couldn't imagine loving another child as much as Sydnie but it just happens. I am overwhelmed with joy. I am so grateful to have another healthy happy baby, and for her to come to me so easily. We are adjusting very well and I hope to have a photoshoot to show you shortly.













2 comments:

Rey and Melanie said...

She is such a CUTE little baby girl!! I love how chunky she looks. I bet you are glad to have her out. :) Heather Im so jealous, you look great after giving birth! Congrats. You guys make some cute girls!

The Vickrey's said...

wow, congrats, she is beautiful! Let me know how it goes having two little ones so close in age. Im a little nervous to have two! anyhow she is cute, can't wait to see your photo shoot with her!