Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Camping

The weekend following our anniversary we went camping in Barstow. There were some pretty cool mines there and we had a great time just eating dinner by the fire and hiking around the next day. We took the dogs with us and they were afraid of the mines because it was so dark but eventually got used to it and had a great time too. I think im about 23 weeks pregnant here.










I squeezed my way through this hole and greg wanted to take a picture. :)

We shot a few clay pigeons. I am pretty bad at throwing those things, but Greg was so ok with that, I love him :)

The veiw from the top of our hike.

1 comment:

The Fast Family said...

How Fun! We should go camping at the beach this summer before baby Sydney comes:) Im so glad you started your blog. Woo Hoo!!!