Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Anniversary

My husband is the best! For some reason our riches were gone and so for our 3rd year anniversary my wonderful husband put together a creative night at home for me. I got home and on the door step was a note with a rose titled the perfect woman, he had me crying before I even walked into the house. He then had a very simple dinner made for me and was dressed in his suit. He looks so handsome by the way. He then had 6 different activities for us and for everyone that I won and he lost I would pick a rose which had a paper taped to the bottom of it saying different things he would do for me. Here are a few photos from the night. I love him so much!









So I got out of laudry and dishes for a whole month! It was great! I still have to ask him for that back massage, just waiting on the right moment. :)

2 comments:

The Fast Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! That is so cute. That reminds me I have a couple of back rubs that I need to cash in on. :)

Scott and Mandi said...

That is so sweet! I'm so impressed at his creativeness!:)