Thursday, May 6, 2010

125!

Here I am at 125. I still have 10 more lbs to go but im not in a huge hurry. I feel like once I stop nursing I will be able to loose the weight easier and faster. For now im just working my butt off. (literally) If I reach my goal before then, great. I woke up this morning BEFORE the crack of dawn and went to the spin class at 5:30am. If you want to sweat like no other I highly recommend this class. I am not an early morning person but I have a lot of motivation so it wasnt too hard for me to get out of bed this morning. Anyway, im almost there, so excited!


I seriously cannot believe I was this big! I mean I just had a baby 3 weeks prior but still, nothing like pictures to let you know what you really look like! haha

6 comments:

Darin and Shannon said...

oh my gosh you look fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Ricki said...

Oh Heather, you look great! I'm so glad you caught it (the extra weight) now. I wish I hadn't put it off so long. Dad always had to be at work about 6am and at night we were running around. But I had no excuse once our Heather got into school. So I am so proud of you.

Melissa said...

woohoo! thats great! You will be so glad you did this now because the older you get the harder it gets to get rid of it. Thanks for posting your progress, it helps motivate me to keep losing. I've lost 20lbs since Jan. slowly but surely i guess. You are awesome and beautiful no matter your size!

Magi said...

You look fabulous! Great Job working on it!

The Vickrey's said...

wow...good job! you are an inspiration!

The Fast Family said...

Holy cow Heather! you look great!!! you need to come kick my butt in gear.