Saturday, March 27, 2010

128

This is the number that made me jump for joy this morning. For a whole MONTH I was stuck on 130 I couldn't get past this huge wall. It was so frustrating and towards the end got a little depressing. I was told that when you hit a wall you should change it up, so I did. I tried so many new things and kicked up my cardio to the max and for weeks this did nothing. I was at a loss, I had no idea what to do. Well this morning I woke up and got on that scale, and as the numbers jumbled disappointment was ready to set in, when all the sudden it stop at 128.4! I was so excited! Now I know this is only 2 lbs. Whats 2 meesely pounds? Well this just means that I am no longer stuck, that I can keep going on the path to the body I want. So to date I have lost 16 lbs and only have 14 to go. I am going to shoot for 10 until im done nursing. I can't cut my calorie intake down too far just yet. The most important thing about all of this is how I feel. I feel soooo much better. I am more energized and I have a little more confidence about myself. Having babies really does a number on your confidence. Well I shouldn't say having babies, but just your body after having babies. I am so grateful and wouldn't change a single thing about my life especially my babies! I just love them and am willing to go through this 4 more times so I can enjoy the blessing of having babies and raising them. Greg only wants 4 kids so I guess we will see how many more times I will really do this again. Anyway I wanted to share my exciting news with everyone!

2 comments:

Magi said...

Hooray!I am SO excited for you! Those 2 lbs are a HUGE deal!

The Vickrey's said...

congrats on your weight loss. Don't give up and well I will be joining you on the ride towards losing weight. I need to lose like 15 to 20 pounds we will see how long that takes. Isn't having kids great!!!