Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blah





Ok so this is how i'm feeling right now. I am really not the kind of girl who loves to be pregnant. I am only 27 weeks and I am ready to have this little girl in my arms rather than my belly.  Why is it that when I am pregnant I become the most motivated mentally to get into shape? Probably because I look like a balloon. And I feel so lazy, due to the fact that I am tired far too often and I can't move around very quickly.  This is the price we pay to have these miracles in our lives. I feel like it is such a small price, but here I am voicing my complaints. haha
Well just 13 weeks to go, if im lucky it will be only 10 again. Next time I think I will try a little harder to wait a little longer. 



But if I have another one just like this who could ask for more!

3 comments:

Ricki said...

Wow - what you wrote really brought back all of those exact feelings- even if it was 18 years ago! But I know the new baby girl will be as sweet as Sydnie, too. Love you, Heather. And P.S. - I got smarter as time went on, too. first 2 kids 16 months apart, next 19, next 22, 29, 29, 34, and 33. Still 8 in 15 years, but at least spread out near the end! Ha!

Rey and Melanie said...

Sydnie is just a doll! Well hang in there girl...before you know it she'll be here and you wont be getting any sleep...see isnt that great, you go from feeling like a balloon to feeling like a zombie.The things we go through for these cute little ones.No, but you look awesome for real! Hang in there :)

Gwen said...

You could be like me. I had Elizabeth at 29 weeks, but I don't suggest going that route! :) Can't wait to see you guys!