Wednesday, February 18, 2009

San Diego

Greg had to go down to San Diego for work so we all just went and made a weekend out of it. It was so nice and the weather was perfect! Greg is so wonderful and he booked me a massage for Valentines, it was amazing! I highly recommend getting one. We walked around Old Town San Diego and this lady was selling these hats, we thought they were so funny! You can tell Sydnie is loving them too haha.




Sydnie's first time touching her toes in the ocean, she kept making ooh sounds, so cute


We also went to an aquarium, Sydnie kept trying to grab the fish






3 comments:

Edie and Luke said...

Which hat did you buy for that little sweetheart? She looked adorable in all of them! Looks like you guys had fun! Sydnie is so cute!

Darin and Shannon said...

So cute heather! I love beach pictures!!! I MISS the beach!

Abrie Mikkelson said...

Hey Heather feather-- Sydnie looks so sweet in these photos. I was thinking of you when I was checking out some of my friend Shonda's photography. If you look on my blog list and go to My Shoe Box, that will get you to her blog which also has a link to her website. She has a lot of great ideas and also the benifit of living in Oregon which has loads of great outdoor places. We do with what we have, aye?