Thursday, January 29, 2009

just because

So I just wanted to post a few pictures of my beautiful daughter because I love her so much and am obsessed with pictures.  You don't realize how much your life will actually change when you have a child. She makes me smile when I don't want to, she makes my heart twist, her giggle is contagious, and she makes me feel sooo incredibly proud to be a mother. This little girl as brought so much joy into my life when I didn't think there could be much more. I cannot imagine my life without her anymore. I love you Sydnie!



Ok so I really want her to grow some hair so I can mess with it, for now this is all I can do, haha.

3 comments:

Scott and Mandi said...

What a sweet post and what precious pictures!! Isn't it amazing how much you love your child??? What is more amazing is that you truly will love your next kids as much as your little Sydnie! :) We need to see you guys! It's been forever!

Karina said...

Love this post... so sweet. Being a Mom really is the best!!!! She is so beautiful.... and I love the hair do, haha!

The Fast Family said...

Heather, little Sydnie is a doll. I think she misses me. :) It really is crazy how much you can love them. I feel the same as you. being a Mother is so much fun and the greatest blessing.